Saturday, March 3, 2012

Top 10 Award

A huge thank you to Michelle at Teach123 for nominating my blog for the Top 10 Award!


Top 10 TBA

This award was created 5 months ago and the purpose is to encourage and congratulate new blogger
I am nominating the following blogs:

Heather at Heather's Heart
Jessica at Apples and Papers
Barbara and Mary at Happy Teaching Sisters
Mrs. Hoffer at Mrs. Hoffer's Spot
Mrs. MC at Buzz Buzz Buzz

Congratulations to all of you! All of you have truly amazing blogs. 

If you won, please visit Top 10 Award instructions.












8 comments:

Tammy said...

Thank you so much Kelly! How very sweet of you for thinking of my little blog.
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Jessica said...

Congrats on your award! Thank you so much Kelly for sharing it with me!
Jessica
Apples and Papers

Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on to me! Your the 3rd one to send it to me in the last few days, I will get it up and post about it soon! Thanks so much, I feel so loved!!! Brian :-)
http://hopkinshoppinblog.blogspot.com

Tessa said...

Thanks so much Kelly!

Kelly said...

You're welcome all of you :) You blogs are great and I love following them all! :)

Mrs. Andrews said...

Thanks so much Kelly, your so sweet! I just posted about it tonight!

Kaleigh's Klassroom

Wolfelicious said...

Hi!! I just gave you a Top 10 Award. Stop by my blog to get it. Your blog is so adorable!

APril
Wolfelicious

Glen Parry said...

Greaat blog I enjoyed reading

Post a Comment