Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Predicting with the Old Lady!

I couldn't resist making a predicting sheet for "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick" by Lucille Colandro.


There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick!

 My kids had fun with "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover",  I thought that I would give it go with this one....

I included a little space for them to write about their choices at the bottom of the paper too. My goal is to remember to take pictures of the finished product...we'll see if I remember. 


Click Here to get it: Old Lady Predicting

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm grabbing it! Thank you very much.

Barbara
Grade ONEderful

Kelly said...

Thanks you two! :)

Heather's Heart said...

I love it! Now I need to get the book! =)

Thank you so much for sharing such a great *freebie*!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Marissa Tompkins said...

I've nominated your blog for an award! Stop by my blog to get it. :)

WILD About First Grade!

Unknown said...

Just joined your blog (#49) and I am super excited about doing our Easter Blog Hunt & Giveaway with you! Just pinned your blog on Pinterest!

Post a Comment