Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Currently!


This summer is flyin' and I can't believe that it's already July and it's my birthday month! I'm linking up with Farley for this month's...


Listening: Watching reruns of Full House never ever gets old! Uncle Jessie and Joey are trying to sell a face shield invention to keep hair spray out of your face. Meanwhile D.J. is upset at Stephanie's snooping!

Loving: I adore Essie nail polish. More importantly I love the names that they come up with. Here's my newest favorite shade:


In the Cab-ana

Thinking: Colombia....more specifically Bogota, Colombia. I will be traveling there next month on a mission trip to help at an orphanage. This will be my third visit!



Wanting: It's been a while since I've created anything for TpT and I haven't been posting regularly on my blog. I think I'm in a creative slump. I'm looking to pop out of it soon!

Needing: To start summer school lesson plans. Yikes, summer school starts bright and early Monday morning! I need to start planning some fun activities. If you have any suggestions...please send them my way!

Tips, Tricks, or Hints: Be yourself....yep!

So swing on by Farley's Blog to link up! 

5 comments:

Megan Simmons said...

Hi Kelly! My kiddos have been watching Full House this summer. Man, the styles back then. :) Safe travels to Columbia. Cute blog!

Megan
Fun In 5th

amy mich said...

Love the nail polish! My new favorite is My Paprika is Hotter than Yours! So exciting to hear about your mission trip. Will be praying for you and your team as you go.

Amy
Teaching in Blue Jeans

LaSchu said...

Love the color of your nail polish! Have fun in Colombia
Laura
Enchanting Elementary

Courtney said...

Oh-La-La! Love that nail color! There is just something about Essie polish that is so much better than the rest. I'll have to check out that color!

Make sure to stop by my giveaway!
-Courtney
http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

Cox Brice said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog

Post a Comment