Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hola amigos del blog! {Hello Blog Friends!}

I've been attempting to learn some Spanish (I totally used google translate though for that sentence). Ha! I got a nifty little app for my iphone that has been helping me learn some basic words because I'm going to Bogota, Colombia this summer for a second time. I am determined to know more Spanish than I did the last time I went! I'm going with a team from my church to teach a VBS style camp at an orphanage.  I'm co-creator of a road rally that is coming up very soon that is a fundraiser for the mission team. If you've never heard of a roady rally it is like the amazing race. You go from place to place, finding and solving clues that will get you to the next location. Anyways, the road rally we are having happens to fall on Cinco De Mayo and... the theme for the rally is a fiesta. So, in the spirit of learning Spanish and co-creating the fiesta road rally...I put together a little fiesta pack that you can check out here: 
Fiesta Fun! {Math & Literacy Mini Pack}





And wait, that's not all...I'm going to give away one copy of my Fiesta Fun! {Math & Literacy MIni Pack}. On Viernes {Friday}...probably in the evening, I will choose a random winner. All you need to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment with a spanish word/phrase {with an english translation por vavor} to add to my Spanish vocabulary! 

3 comments:

Michelle Griffo said...

it looks great!

Michelle

Rachel said...

Wow. I follow your blog! Now that's done, vaya a la playa! Let's go to the beach! Hope That's right!

rmariemuniz(at)hotmail(dot)com

Lisa R. said...

Hola! Your packet looks muy bien (very good)!!

Lisa
fsuteach81@yahoo.com

Post a Comment