Sunday, April 29, 2012

Antonym Ants {Freebie}

Last week, my firsties worked on synonyms. They had a blast being synonym chefs {Thank you...Cara Carroll}. This week I thought that we would work on antonyms. My mom who is a 2nd grade teacher, gave me this wonderful, terrific, fantastic idea...


It's an antonym picnic ant...get it? {hahahah...} Ok...maybe I'm the only one laughing at this slightly corny word play but I think that it is adorable. If you would like to snag this freebie just click here...




Included is this freebie is the antonym ant picnic craftivity and a recording sheet to write pairs on antonyms. Also, I'm excited because I was able to create the little ant graphics on the recording sheet myself with my new Bamboo Tablet. {yay!} I hope you like it! 

Also..if you haven't checked out my previous post click here...Flower-rama freebie to snag some of my flower graphics I posted the other day on TpT for free. 

Have a fantabulous week of teaching! 

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Love it! So cute!

Tessa
Tales From Outside the Classroom

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Very cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Dwyer said...

Love it...so cute!

meadowt said...

This is so cute-I love it! Thanks for sharing.
Barbara
happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Thank you everyone! :)

Post a Comment