Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super sale & a freebie


Yay! TpT is having a Super Bowl Sunday Sale! I can't wait to get a few of the items on my wish list. I'll be participating in the sale as well. Here's the scoop....
When: Sunday, February 3rd (tomorrow!)
Where: My TpT Store
Details: Use the code SUPER at checkout to receive 28% off


Thank you Ashley Hughes for the adorable button! 



Here's the Freebie....



Get your behavior sheet freebie here!
I've only included the dates for February that are school days. I use a color chart in my room for behavior. At the end of the day, students color in the heart that matches the color that they were on for the day. I always go around and initial underneath the heart just to check to make sure they were truthful. Sometimes first graders can be sneaky! Feel free to use the sheet as you wish. If you want one without numbers, let me know. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hearts are adorable! You're the best.
Betsy

Mrs. Harris said...

Your blog is too cute!! I love it! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!

adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

Post a Comment