Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fonty Freebie and Throwback Thursday!

Happy 4th of July! 

To celebrate the 4th, I've uploaded a fonty freebie to my TpT store called KL Summertime...

{Click above to check it out!}


I'm also linking up with Cara for my very first...




For my first throwback Thursday, I'm going to bring back one of my first creations using my Bamboo Tablet. You can use these frames to make labels or name tags for your classroom. The possibilities are endless! :) 

*********************************************************************************
Originally Posted July 10, 2012

I have just created some pencil frames that I wanted to put out there for people to snag....



Feel free to use them for personal or commercial use! If you end up making something with them for your TpT or Teacher Notebook store, let me know so I can check it out! 

Now it's your turn! Go link up with Cara and share your blog post throwback! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment